I didn't have my camera, so I used the one on my phone. (Sorry about the poor quality.)
First we painted our background. On this painting, we used a light blue/teal color, then quickly added a darker blue and blended. Then we went on top of the wet "blues" and dabbed white for clouds. I was too heavy with the white, and my clouds, I feel, are overpowering. (lesson learned!)
After we had our base, we added more branches, using upward strokes. We then took our tan and black paint to add shading and dimension.
Our next step was to add flowers. We did this by either using the end of our paint brush and dabbing "circles", or free handing. After we had the flowers, we added white to the center, then black to the center of the white.